Keep Your Eyes on the Prize

I was looking over paperwork I received a few years ago from the New England Synod of the ELCA about the process of going into ordained ministry in the ELCA. My first communication and thinking about this was in 2004. At that time, I had a long way to go to finish school before going to seminary

With move from full time work/part time school to part time work/full time school, I will be finished with my degree in 1 year. I couldn't believe it! It was years down the line...now the goal is within reach.

When I was discouraged with one of my classes (math!), Pastor Paul told me, "Keep your eyes on the prize." That stuck with me. I can see it now. "
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised" (Hebrews 10:36).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five