A good night's sleep

I came home yesterday morning from Kent Regency Rehab. I had not slept well since the surgery. At rehab, I would just doze off, and in would come someone for blood work or my vital signs. Last night, sleeping in my own bed with my husband was therapeutic in and of itself. For the first time I could comfortably sleep on my left and right sides--which I like to do.

This morning the visiting nurse came and opened my case. She declared me "perfect," the easiest case she's ever opened. She could not believe the shape I'm in. "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Cor 15:57).

The pain is negligible and I am looking forward to getting caught up on everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five