Home Stretch


There is light at the end of the tunnel. After a week off, my last three courses for my undergrad degree began yesterday. Despite any numerous perceived interruptions, I don't expect to get behind like I did after my surgery. This is not to say these eight weeks will be easy, but it should be like a proverbial cakewalk compared to the first half of the semester. My pain is greatly diminished, in spite of a flare up of bursitis. With degree in hand I will be ready for Gettysburg in August, which I just recently discovered will begin on the 17th with Greek.

Picture from http://www.lightingshowplace.com/decor/product.pl?mid=55077&fh=Franciscan%20Bronze&P&CID=FRO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five