One down, one to go

We are now halfway through Summer Greek. My head has finally stopped spinning around long enough for me to write. Most of us in Greek class this morning had a case of scrambled brains. Our first exam was this past Fri. We studied hard for that and most everyone did well, including me. But by Fri. night, I didn't want to go near Greek...Sat. I made myself do a little...Sun. a little more...and finished the assignment this morning.

It seemed like I had poured everything I knew about Greek out of my head and onto that exam with nothing left. Many could not remember the simplest things we knew cold last week. But then we were reminded of the grace and love of God that continues to work and see us through--even through intensive, two sessions a day, quiz each morning Summer Greek. God's grace is sufficient. It is that which bears us up and carries us. Students that were in our shoes a year or more ago keep reminding us of this.

Flickr picture

Comments

Pastor Eric said…
"God's grace is sufficient. It is that which bears us up and carries us." -- AMEN to that. Hang in there.
Ivy said…
Thanks Pr. Eric. Now that we have this morning gone beyond the First Principal Part, my head is really spinning around. Peace.
Law+Gospel said…
God continues to work in and through each of you and to give you what you need. Blessings for your final exam!
Ivy said…
Thank you so much. And among God's gracious gifts was a pain free good night of sleep last night. As overwhelming as all of this information is, I don't feel nearly as overwhelmed. You as well as other middlers have been most encouraging. Blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five