We Do Have a Floor and Furniture

Though the space was smaller, it was just about this bad in our apartment until Saturday night. We found ourselves moving boxes from one place to another, then back to their original location just to make a path. Much of the chaos dissipated with the unpacking of my books. The difference is so dramatic that it reminds me of this song.



Just substitute "boxes" for "rain." Chaos is becoming order, which is a good thing since Summer Greek starts Friday.




Flickr picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Boy can I ever relate! Glad you're getting settled in. Keep us in the loop.
Ivy said…
Thanks Andy. I've been so exhausted at times...it's hard to think straight. Thanks for your prayers and support. Blessings.
Anonymous said…
Moving and getting settled is a great metaphore for seminary life. One word you will hear and use often in the next four years is..."unpack."

Blessings!
Ivy said…
Thanks David. I just hope we don't have to do too much moving from apt. to apt. each year. I have heard about that "unpack" word. Blessngs.

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five