It's Official...I'm a Sicko or

Do you think the seminary choir could use another bass? I am dying to talk to the choir director and see if he needs a new bass. He has a great sense of humor. That's what I sound like. If I see him at chapel or lunch tomorrow, I will definitely make the offer.

Meanwhile, today I was still feeling awful, but now there's a cough in addition to the pain around my sinuses. I saw the doctor tonight (I love that they have night hours). I do have a sinus infection and I was wheezing, which I've never done before. So, I'm on Zpac, Advair, a steroid, and Coriciden. Hopefully this will knock it all out of me. I'm not having fun.











flickr fotos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five