Which Church Father are You?

It would be good if church mothers were included, but nevertheless a classmate forwarded this quiz to me. See what you think



You’re St. Justin Martyr!
You have a positive and hopeful attitude toward the world. You think that nature, history, and even the pagan philosophers were often guided by God in preparation for the Advent of the Christ. You find “seeds of the Word” in unexpected places. You’re patient and willing to explain the faith to unbelievers.

Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!




In the Fall semester we read Justin Martyr among others in our Early Church and its Creeds.


Comments

Pastor Joelle said…
Hi - I'm a Justin Martyr too--whatever that means.

I went to sem at PLTS 20 some
years ago. Ended up in the midwest.

I enjoy your blog.
Ivy said…
Works for me. I like the description of him, though I don't care for the way his life ended.
Ivy said…
Thanks for the complement. A young man from our church in RI graduated from there last May and is serving in CA at the time. A lot of people seem to end up in the Midwest. What are you in Regions 3 or 5?
Peace.
Pastor Joelle said…
Region 5 - Northeast Iowa Synod. I'm in a little town off of Highway 35 a little north of Ames
Ivy said…
Ok, Joelle. I wasn't sure just what region you were in. Thanks. Peace.

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five