Progress Report

Tuesday I saw the surgeon for a post-op visit. He was pleased with my progress and because it's my left knee, he will let me drive again when I feel comfortable doing so. YEAH!! I felt great at the visit, then had physical therapy at home in the afternoon and all was well. But Tues. evening and yesterday were something else again. The pain was horrible. I think I did too much on Tues. Last night's sleep was better. I still hurt but...The physical therapist will be here in about 25 minutes and then we'll see what the rest of the day brings.

All I know is that God is my strength and I can do nothing apart from his grace. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Ash Wednesday service yesterday, but even as Ray and I prayed together last night, I was very aware of the reminder, "Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return. Peace.









Picture from http://travel.webshots.com/album/548226762DaCEND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five