- So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog? I use my own name. The name of my blog comes from a line in the ELCA mission statement, "Marked with the cross of Christ forever, we are claimed, gathered, and sent for the sake of the world.”
- Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there? I'm afraid not.
- What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun? Tribal Church, Reflectionary, Lutheran Chick's "L" Word Diary, Cheesehead in Paradise, Proclaiming Softly...there are so many.
- What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals blog of course! Tribal Church, Law and Gospel, The Heart of a Pastor.
- Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why? I came across it out of sheer necessity. For an assignment in an undergraduate course, I wanted to have a webpage so I could keep the info up to date and have room for comments. I didn't want to spend the money on a webpage however. Then I came across Blogger through a Google search and rest is history.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Friday 5--What's in a name?
Thanks to RevHRod at RevGals for this week's Friday Five.