Thanks to Singing Owl for this Friday Five.
Ours was spent on campus with the rest of the "remnant" that didn't go away. We gathered in the seminary refectory for a traditional Thanksgiving pot luck dinner. The fellowship and food were wonderful.
1. How do I limit the number to 5???? Anyway, I am first of all thankful for my husband, Ray, and for his supportive patience as I go to seminary. His love and encouragement have enabled me to make this change in our lives.
2. These are of course not in order as far as the amount of thankfulness I have. But my adult children Sarah and Christian are next. They have both grown into wonderful people whom I love with all my heart. For them I give thanks.
3. My granddaughter, Grace, a precocious nearly 5 year old. I am grateful for her and her unabashed love for Jesus. She is precious.
4. I'm very thankful for Marisa, my son's fiancee, who has turned his world upside down. He's a different man.
5. And finally, I am thankful for friends--so many in my life--too many to name--new and old, and of classmates and others here in PA.
To God be the glory for all those that surround and support us in this journey through life!