Family Worship

Because yesterday was part of Thanksgiving weekend, I did not have teaching parish at Rural Lutheran. I love being involved there, but had forgotten how wonderful it is to simply participate in Sunday worship and not be responsible for anything in the service! I enjoyed sitting with Ray and friends.

I have heard how important it is for pastors to intentionally make opportunities for worship and sabbath. Though my responsibilities on Sundays are nothing compared to Rural Pastor's, I'm beginning to have a better understanding of why I keep hearing that.

After worship, we went to lunch with a classmate and her parents. It was so relaxing and enjoyable.--and yummy!

The day was then crowned with LTSG's annual Advent Vespers which is a beautiful, amazing service. We had a wonderful ushering in of the Advent season.



fllickr and Music Gettysburg! pictures

Comments

Jennifer said…
Hi Ivy! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be back to read more. Your life sounds busy and fulfilling!
Ivy said…
Thank you for stopping by Jennifer. God is good. It's all grace.

Popular posts from this blog

Bidden or Not Bidden...

Dancing with the Trinity

Vulnerability Friday Five